Union 3 online shop can be accessed at www.u3shop.co.za. This site is purely a catalogue site of the product at U3 International.
Product and stock
Union3 keeps stock of most product in warehouses around the country, some of our product is made upon order and carries a manufacture lead time.
- Stock is not always available but will become available at a certain time. Please go to the contacts page to enquire or contact us on 032 946 3394 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufactured items carry a lead time or 2 – 6 weeks depending on item and when the order is placed.
- It is normal for there to be a slight variation between the product displayed on our website and/or social media and the final manufactured item
- It is normal for the to be slight variation between an item previously ordered and the items currently in stock or manufactured
All our products have a 1 year warranty. The warranty is subject to the following:
- The product has not been altered after leaving Union3s control
- The defect on the product did not arise due to normal wear and tear
- Exposure to extreme or unrecommended weather, abuse by the customer and/or abrasive cleaning products
- If the customer has followed the assembly instructions
- If the defect existed at the time of delivery
The price of each product is given on the product information page on the site.
- The retail price is the standard price that Union3 charges for the product. This is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the retail price of all products are correct. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Union3 will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Union3will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
This site does not allow you to purchase online
- To place an order please contact us for a quote on 032 946 3394 or email@example.com .
- Once the correct product, colour and quantity has been ascertained and we have all the correct invoicing and delivery details, we will send you a pro forma invoice with the delivery fee and stock levels
- Once payment is made from the pro-forma invoice and the proof of payment sent through the order will be placed with the supplier and you will be contacted when the items are going to be delivered.
- An invoice will only be made out once items have been delivered.
- Our products cannot be reserved and will only effectively belong to you once the order has been placed and paid for.
- Union3 cannot be held responsible if the product sells out before payment is made.
- Orders will be delivered to major cities within South Africa at 10% of the total of the order.
- There is a minimum delivery fee of R780. Please enquire if you are order small quantities for alternative solutions.
- We do not deliver to any outlying areas but should you wish to proceed with the order we can arrange delivery but there will be an extra fee
- Union3 does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
If the item has not been delivered to the client and is not in the manufacture process Union3 will reimburse the total rand value paid, including delivery fees, if the buyer has already paid for the cancelled order and it is reflecting in Union3’s account.
If the items have been packed and invoiced out by the supplier then a handling fee of up to 25% of the total rand value paid for the item may occur
If the manufacture process has begun a handling fee or up to 25% of the total rand value paid for the item may occur.
Defective items, returns and reimbursement
- Incorrect or damaged items must be reported within 7 days. If this is not done Union3 will not refund or exchange the item.
- Items will only be refunded or replaced once the items ordered are returned to Union3 and inspected.
- If the product has been delivered to the client and there is nothing wrong with it (it is non-defective) and the client would like to send it back the client will not be reimbursed for the delivery fee and a handling fee may occur
- In the case of a damaged item having been delivered to the client: Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items.
- In the case of an incorrect item having been delivered to the client: Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items
- Please bear in mind that there may not be stock to replace the items – in such a case Union3 will refund the buyer if they are not willing to wait for the new stock.
- We cannot accept returned products that have been ordered in specifically or in bulk or made specifically for you, this includes the customized products.
- Items on sale, reduced in price or discontinued will not be refunded.
- Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted.
- Union3will claim civil damages from Such person if Union3 suffers any damage or loss.
- U3 Shop or Union3 will not be held responsible for any loss or accountability of any kind that arises from the use of (or inability to use) this site, its services or content.
- U3 Shop and Union3 provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that the content or technology attached to this website is free or errors or omissions. Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever that service will be 100% uninterrupted or faultless. We encourage you to report any possible malfunctions and errors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting 032 946 3394 during office hours.
- Although the products on the site may be under guarantee, the site itself is offered on an “as it is” basis and is not set up or delivered according to your individual specifications.
- It is your responsibility, before accepting these T&Cs, to determine whether the service available through this website satisfies your individual needs and is compatible with your hardware or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this web site should not be regarded as professional advice.
- We encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Union3 may change these terms and conditions by our own discretion. As indicated in the Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of the user to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions before using the site. By using this site, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions