RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Canceling and ending orders
If the item has not been delivered to the client and is not in the manufacture process Union3 will reimburse the total rand value paid, including delivery fees, if the buyer has already paid for the cancelled order and it is reflecting in Union3’s account.
If the items have been packed and invoiced out by the supplier then a handling fee of up to 25% of the total rand value paid for the item may occur
If the manufacture process has begun a handling fee or up to 25% of the total rand value paid for the item may occur.
Defective items, returns and reimbursement
- Incorrect or damaged items must be reported within 7 days. If this is not done Union3 will not refund or exchange the item.
- Items will only be refunded or replaced once the items ordered are returned to Union3 and inspected.
- If the product has been delivered to the client and there is nothing wrong with it (it is non-defective) and the client would like to send it back the client will not be reimbursed for the delivery fee and a handling fee may occur
- In the case of a damaged item having been delivered to the client: Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items.
- In the case of an incorrect item having been delivered to the client: Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items
- Please bear in mind that there may not be stock to replace the items – in such a case Union3 will refund the buyer if they are not willing to wait for the new stock.
- We cannot accept returned products that have been ordered in specifically or in bulk or made specifically for you, this includes the customized products.
- Items on sale, reduced in price or discontinued will not be refunded.
Union 3 online shop can be accessed at www.u3shop.co.za. The site enables buyers to shop for interior decor and furniture.
Product and stock
Union3 keeps stock of most product in warehouses around the country, some of our product is made upon order and carries a manufacture lead time.
- Stock is not always available but will become available at a certain time. Union3 will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that stock is kept up to date on a weekly basis. Should there be an issue with stock upon order we will be communicate what is available in replacement or when the stock you required will become available. If you wold like a refund we will happily arrange that.
- Manufactured items carry a lead time or 2 – 6 weeks depending on item and when the order is placed. Union3 will communicate these lead times with you.
- It is normal for there to be a slight variation between the product displayed on our website and/or social media and the final manufactured item
- It is normal for the to be slight variation between an item previously ordered and the items currently in stock or manufactured
All our products have a 1 year warranty. If there is a defect on the product this must be submitted to Union3 in writing. We will then access each case and advise the client on the action moving forward. The warranty is subject to the following:
- The product has not been altered after leaving Union3s control
- The defect on the product did not arise due to normal wear and tear
- Exposure to extreme or unrecommended weather, abuse by the customer and/or abrasive cleaning products
- If the customer has followed the assembly instructions
- If the defect existed at the time of delivery
- The site allows you to place orders for one or more products on offer.
- The order will only be complete once the online order form has been completed, payment is made and you payment has reflected in Union3s account.
- Our products cannot be reserved and will only effectively belong to you once the order has been placed, paid for and approved.
- Union3 cannot be held responsible if the product you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
The price of each product is given on the product information page on the site.
- The retail price is the standard price that Union3 charges for the product. This is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the retail price of all products are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Union3 will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Union3 will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
- Orders will be delivered to major cities within South Africa at 10% of the total of the order.
- For orders under R5000 a standard rate of R490 will be charged for delivery.
- We do not deliver to any outlying areas but should you wish to proceed with the order we can arrange delivery but there will be an extra fee and you will be contacted with the amount once the order is placed
- Union3 does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, Union3 will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. Union3 will only return payment already made if you should choose to cancel the order once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
Making a payment
You can pay on U3 Shop using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card
- Union3 accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
- When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
- If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on U3 Shop
- Should you wish to pay by EFT please contact our store for a pro-forma invoice with our bank details 032 946 3394 or email@example.com
- Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted.
- Union3 will claim civil damages from Such person if Union3 suffers any damage or loss.
- All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aim of offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. Union3 has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method.
- U3 Shop or Union3 will not be held responsible for any loss or accountability of any kind that arises from the use of (or inability to use) this site, its services or content.
- U3 Shop and Union3 provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that the content or technology attached to this website is free or errors or omissions. Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever that service will be 100% uninterrupted or faultless. We encourage you to report any possible malfunctions and errors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting 032 946 3394 during office hours.
- Although the products on the site may be under guarantee, the site itself is offered on an “as it is” basis and is not set up or delivered according to your individual specifications.
- It is your responsibility, before accepting these T&Cs, to determine whether the service available through this website satisfies your individual needs and is compatible with your hardware or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this web site should not be regarded as professional advice.
- We encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Union3 may change these terms and conditions by our own discretion. As indicated in the Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of the user to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions before using the site. By using this site, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions