Union 3 online shop can be accessed at www.u3shop.co.za. The site enables buyers to shop for interior decor and furniture.
Product and stock
Union3 keeps stock of most product in warehouses around the country, some of our product is made upon order and carries a manufacture lead time.
- Stock is not always available but will become available at a certain time. Union3 will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that stock is kept up to date on a weekly basis. Should there be an issue with stock upon order we will be communicate what is available in replacement or when the stock you required will become available. If you wold like a refund we will happily arrange that.
- Manufactured items carry a lead time or 2 – 6 weeks depending on item and when the order is placed. Union3 will communicate these lead times with you.
10 – 14 days if items are in stock (if there is no stock, please contact us for a delivery date):
Plastic and metal imported chairs and stools
Replica chairs and tables
Kids tables and chairs
Plastic and metal imported tables
Marlan Teak outdoor furniture
2 – 4 week lead time:
4 – 6 week lead time:
Timber dining chairs and stools
Upholstered dining chairs and stools
Sofas and upholstery
- The site allows you, to place orders for one or more products on offer.
- The order will only be complete once the online order form has been completed, payment is made and you payment has reflected in Union3s account.
- Our products cannot be reserved and will only effectively belong to you once the order has been placed, paid for and approved.
- Union3 cannot be held responsible if the product you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
Canceling and ending orders
Union3 will be liable for reimbursing the rand value paid only if the buyer has already paid for the cancelled order and it is reflecting. This is only in the case where the order has not been delivered
The price of each product is given on the product information page on the site.
- The retail price is the standard price that Union3 charges for the product. This is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the retail price of all products are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Union3 will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Union3 will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
- Orders will be delivered to major cities within South Africa at 10% of the total of the order.
- For orders under R2500 a standard rate of R250 will be charged for delivery.
- We do not deliver to any outlying areas but should you wish to proceed with the order we can arrange delivery but there will be an extra fee and you will be contacted with the amount once the order is placed
- Union3 does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, Union3 will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. Union3 will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
Making a payment
You can pay on U3 Shop using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card
- Union3 accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
- When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
- If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on U3 Shop
- Should you wish to pay by EFT please contact our store for a pro-forma invoice with our bank details 032 946 3394 or email@example.com
Defective items, returns and reimbursement
- If the product has been delivered to the buyer and is non-defective Union3 will deduct the appropriate delivery fees from the total rand value paid and reflecting to Union3 and reimburse the balance to the buyer.
- In the case of a damaged item having been delivered, Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items upon proof of the damaged item and once it has been returned.
- In the case of an incorrect item having been delivered, Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items upon proof of the incorrect item and once it has been returned.
- Incorrect or damaged items must be reported within 7 days. Please bear in mind that there may not be stock to replace the items, where in such a case Union3 will refund the buyer if they are not willing to wait for the new stock.
- Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted.
- Union3 will claim civil damages from Such person if Union3 suffers any damage or loss.
- All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aim of offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. Union3 has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method.
- U3 Shop or Union3 will not be held responsible for any loss or accountability of any kind that arises from the use of (or inability to use) this site, its services or content.
- U3 Shop and Union3 provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that the content or technology attached to this website is free or errors or omissions. Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever that service will be 100% uninterrupted or faultless. We encourage you to report any possible malfunctions and errors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting 032 946 3394 during office hours.
- Although the products on the site may be under guarantee, the site itself is offered on an “as it is” basis and is not set up or delivered according to your individual specifications.
- It is your responsibility, before accepting these T&Cs, to determine whether the service available through this website satisfies your individual needs and is compatible with your hardware or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this web site should not be regarded as professional advice.
- We encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Union3 may change these terms and conditions by our own discretion. As indicated in the Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of the user to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions before using the site. By using this site, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions