The price of each product is given on the product information page on the site.
1. The retail price is the standard price that Union3 charges for the product. This is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
2. Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the retail price of all products are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Union3 will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
3. Union3 will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
10 – 14 days if items are in stock (if there is no stock, please contact us for a delivery date):
Plastic and metal imported chairs and stools
Replica chairs and tables
Kids tables and chairs
Plastic and metal imported tables
Marlan Teak outdoor furniture
2 – 4 week lead time:
4 – 6 week lead time:
Timber dining chairs and stools
Upholstered dining chairs and stools
Sofas and upholstery
1. Orders will be delivered to major cities within South Africa at 10% of the total of the order.
2. For orders under R2500 a standard rate of R250 will be charged for delivery.
3. We do not deliver to any outlying areas but should you wish to proceed with the order we can arrange delivery but there will be an extra fee and you will be contacted with the amount once the order is placed
4. Union3 does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
5. Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, Union3 will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. Union3 will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
Defective items, returns and reimbursement
1. If the product has been delivered to the buyer and is non-defective Union3 will deduct the appropriate delivery fees from the total rand value paid and reflecting to Union3 and reimburse the balance to the buyer.
2. In the case of a damaged item having been delivered, Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items upon proof of the damaged item and once it has been returned.
3. In the case of an incorrect item having been delivered, Union3 will evaluate each case and issue a refund or replace the items upon proof of the incorrect item and once it has been returned.
4. Incorrect or damaged items must be reported within 7 days. Please bear in mind that there may not be stock to replace the items, where in such a case Union3 will refund the buyer if they are not willing to wait for the new stock.